Code of Ethics
All Lawless Group consultants have agreed to:
- Work under the lordship of Jesus Christ and hold to the authority of the Bible.
- Live a life committed to personal holiness and to fulfilling the Great Commission of Matthew 28:18-20.
- Place family above any consulting opportunity.
- Intentionally avoid any time alone with a member of the opposite sex other than a spouse or relative (including consultation interviews).
- Be honest and not knowingly misrepresent facts.
- Divulge any potential conflicts of interest as soon as they are recognized.
- Only accept projects which can be completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Safeguard any confidential information or documents.
- Not divulge any confidential information without the consent of the church/ client.
- Abide by all applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Report all time worked and expenses incurred accurately and honestly.
- Meet all requirements to maintain integrity as a certified consultant.